Correct use of the oil dipstick: There are a large number of engines. Because the driver does not pay attention to the inspection of the oil dipstick or can not use the oil dipstick correctly, it causes a bush burning accident, which causes the engine to disintegrate and suffer serious economic losses.
The oil dipstick is most correct when it is at rest:
(1) After a night or half an hour after parking, you must see the correct oil level when you look at the oil dipstick. You can't look at the oil dipstick on one side, but look at the front and back. The lesser side shall prevail. Wipe clean if you are not sure. Looking at it later, only one side is sometimes caused by the oil on the pipe wall attached to the ruler.
(2) Under normal circumstances, you can't relax, check the oil dipstick once or twice a day.
(3) Under abnormal conditions, including reduced engine sealing performance, increased oil loss, or internal leakage and external leakage, and the fault has not been dealt with, it is necessary to check frequently, and add it if it is missing. The oil in the engine is like a human body. The blood cannot be taken carelessly.
(4) Check the oil dipstick even after a failure occurs, such as after internal damage, etc., you should check the dipstick in time.
(5) When looking at the oil dipstick, not only the quantity but also the qualitative change should be paid attention to.
(6) Be wary of malfunctions of the oil dipstick: The most common faults are sinking and rising of the oil dipstick. Sinking: due to the damage or wear of the upper limit of the oil dipstick, the dipstick will sink if not repaired in time, which will cause the oil to reach the scale line without filling enough oil, causing an illusion and prone to accidents; rising: the oil dipstick of some models The poke tube can be disassembled, but if it is not in place when installed, it will raise the oil dipstick and cause more oil to be added. In short, pay more attention.